I would like you to help US celebrate National Public Health Week April 6-12, 2015 to jump start APHA’s efforts to make us the Healthiest Nation by 2030!
Yes a daunting task but “together we CAN make a difference”!
Since we only have 15 years we Henry the Hand Foundation thought it is time time to step up our game in order to help you by applying The 4 Principles of Hand Awareness to your everyday lives and making sure others do, as well. Educating our friends, families, communities and the public about the 4 Principles of Hand Awareness is absolutely crucial since hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and cross contamination awareness are the major behaviors to stop the spread of respiratory and gastro-intestinal infections!
2) 4 Principles of Hand Awareness in order to teach and empower the Public how to take control of their own health in four simple steps. A skill we ALL need!
1. Wash your hands when they are dirty and BEFORE eating
2. DO NOT cough into your hands
3. DO NOT sneeze into your hands
4. Above all, DO NOT put your fingers into your eyes, nose or mouth
Infection Prevention is EVERYONE’S business!!